You can make a difference today
We don’t need a miracle; just more research.
Help children with all types of this complex cancer to lead long, healthy lives, free from the side effects of their treatment. Here are a few ways that you can make a difference:
- contribute directly through our donation page
- attend one of our fundraising events
- become a sponsor or donate prizes for our fundraising events
- volunteer your time
- join our Facebook community and help raise awareness by sharing our posts
- buy a toy or entertainment membership from our shop
- organise a fundraising event in your community (see below)
- participate in your businesses workplace giving program
There are many ways for you to contribute and please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ideas which you think we should include here.
In the meantime, please explore the resources that we have developed to help raise vital funds towards research into better treatments for the children’s cancer neuroblastoma.
Below are a range of resources to assist with your community fundraising:
- If you would like to set up a fundraising page for an event or to raise funds please click here.
- If you specifically want to raise funds in memory of a child please click here.
We have also recently been added to My Cause which means that it will now be possible to donate to Neuroblastoma Australia through affiliated sites, in lieu of flowers or through our profile page here.
Many businesses are now looking to help their employees make a positive difference in the world through workplace giving programs.
This could mean the business will support you by matching each dollar you raise for your cause, facilitate donations through employee payments systems or by providing paid leave for volunteering. Visit our workplace giving page to see how you can work with your business to make a difference.
Looking for fun family friendly activities these school holidays? You can now buy a 2018-2019 Entertainment Membership through Neuroblastoma Australia! Perhaps you’d like a gorgeous Ken Done bag for mum or a special Jelly Cat for your child’s birthday.
You can raise funds for a cure and find a gift for someone special through our shop today
Sign up to Shopnate
From fashion, computers, books and travel to groceries and wine. You can find find a great deal on Shopnate from +600 stores including eBay. And you get to raise funds for Neuroblastoma Australia at the same time at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Sign up here today!