Live on the Lower North Shore or the Inner Eastern Suburbs? Thinking of selling your home?
You could potentially save thousands by bidding in our silent auction.
Garwoods Estate Agents of Cammeray are generously offering a commission-free sale package* in support of Neuroblastoma Australia.
You have the opportunity to bid for this fantastic prize through our Silent Auction. The winning bid will fund research into a cure for the children’s cancer neuroblastoma and in return, you will be represented by the sensational team at Garwoods Estate Agents.
Garwoods Estate Agents have been established by award winning agents and mother and son team Jane and James Garwood to create a more personalised and authentic service to clients than what they have been given elsewhere. Most recently they were recognised for winning the REINSW Award for Excellence 2018 – Small Agency.
The bidding will close and the winner announced during Sienna’s Gala Dinner on Friday 1st March 2019 at MacLaurin Hall, University of Sydney.
Bidding starts at only $7000 and you do not have to attend the event itself to be part of the action!
Simply register through Galabid and put your best bid forward.
Instructions on how to register below:
* Terms and Conditions – commission free sales package:
- The sales campaign must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- The recipient will be required to pay for a standard marketing campaign before commencement of the marketing, with an approximate value of $8100.
- The nominated property must be located in the region of the Lower North Shore or the Inner Eastern suburbs.
- The vendor must sign an Exclusive Agency Agreement with Garwoods Estate Agents.
- The vendor must not have already engaged Garwoods Estate agents as their selling agents.
- Garwoods Estate Agents will provide an up to date Market Appraisal of the property and the property will be offered for Auction or Private Treaty within the Appraisal Range provided.
- Neuroblastoma Australia is not responsible for any claims regarding the prize.