Take the challenge
Book your ticket to our first ever golf fundraising day and help raise funds for better, kinder and more effective treatments for the childhood cancer neuroblastoma.
Join us for a wonderful afternoon of golf on Friday, 21 September from 12pm until 8.30pm at Northbridge Golf Club, Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge.
You can look forward to delicious refreshments, good company, fantastic prizes and the opportunity to show off your swing (or pay a pro to take a shot for you). All in support of raising funds for research into a cure for neuroblastoma; the leading cause of death of children under five from cancer.
Ticket prices include light refreshments on arrival, buffet dinner and 18 holes of golf.
Tickets available through our Golf2Cure booking site.
We are delighted to announce that Garwoods Estate Agents have partnered with us as Gold Sponsors of Golf2Cure!
You can make a difference
There are many ways that you can help us to achieve our goal of raising $15,000 for research into a cure for neuroblastoma.
- Grab a friend and buy a ticket to Golf2Cure!
- Positively promote your brand through our event by Sponsoring Golf2Cure.
- Invite your friends, partners, clients or colleagues to join in. Here is a Golf2Cure A5 Flyer ready to attach to your email.
- Join our Neuroblastoma Australia community on Facebook and let your friends know you’ll be coming to our golf day through our Facebook events page.
- Volunteer a prize for our silent or live auction. Contact Lynette.Haines@nb.org.au to discuss.
Thank you for your support
If you’d like more information on the projects funded by Neuroblastoma Australia, please visit our Where does funding go? page.