The journey begins on 24 August
In the last five years Steve Taylor (The Lifecycle man) has cycled the circumference of the earth almost twice over in a personal crusade to raise awareness and support for families affected by neuroblastoma.
You have the opportunity to support Steve’s Ride2Cure Neuroblastoma as he cycles 2222km from Brisbane to Adelaide starting August 24 at Lady Cilento, Brisbane and ending September 14 at Seymour College.
You can make a difference
There are many ways that you can help us to achieve our goal of raising $111,000 for research into a cure for neuroblastoma through Ride2Cure.
- Donate as little as $2 for 2 metres through our Ride2Cure page.
- Sponsor the ride and help raise the profile of your business and make the ride a success.
- Buy a Ride2Cure cycling shirt (coming soon!).
- Join our community on Facebook and share the Ride2Cure journey with your friends.
- Follow the route through our Ride2Cure page and support Steve along the way.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be part of this journey.
Thank you for your support
If you’d like more information on the projects funded by Neuroblastoma Australia, please visit our Where does funding go? page.