Fundraising in our community
With help and support from the Children’s Cancer Institute and the Sydney Children’s Hospital, Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated was established to raise funds for research into neuroblastoma.
- If you would like to set up a fundraising page for an event or to raise funds please click here.
- If you specifically want to raise funds in memory of a child please click here.
- If you want to organise giving at your workplace click here.
Bring your friends, family and workmates to Run2Cure!
There are many ways you can spread the word and support our biggest fundraising event for 2018 – Run2Cure Neuroblastoma. Let your friends know by sharing our Neuroblastoma Australia Facebook posts, put up one of our colourful posters at your work, school or day care centre, email or hand out flyers in your community – your help will make the 2018 event a great success!
Run2Cure posters and flyers:
- Run2Cure-corporate A3 poster
- Run2Cure-corporate A5 flyer
- Run2Cure-school A3 poster
- Run2Cure-school A5 flyer
- Run2Cure-toddler A3 poster
- Run2Cure-toddler A5 flyer
Neuroblastoma Australia supporter merchandise
Looking for fun family friendly activities these school holidays? You can now buy a 2018-2019 Entertainment Membership through Neuroblastoma Australia! Perhaps you’d like a gorgeous Ken Done bag for mum or a special Jelly Cat for your child’s birthday. You can raise funds for a cure and find a gift fo someone special through our shop today
Thank you for your support!
We are hoping to develop fundraising packs for all of our supporters to enable others to help raise funds for vital research and help us find a cure. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ideas which you think we should include.