Fundraising in our community
With help and support from the Children’s Cancer Institute and the Sydney Children’s Hospital, Neuroblastoma Australia Incorporated was established to raise funds for research into neuroblastoma.
If you would like to set up a fundraising page for an event or to raise funds please click here.
If you specifically want to raise funds in memory of a child please click here.
Thank you for your support
We are hoping to develop fundraising packs for all of our supporters to enable others to help raise funds for vital research and help us find a cure. Please contact us if you have any ideas which you think we should include.
There are many ways you can help
- buy a temporary tattoo or a pin or trolley coin key ring or a duck
- attend a fun run/ fun day
- have your own fundraiser
Supporting Neuroblastoma Australia
- Neuroblastoma Australia temporary tattoos – 10 for $4 or 50 for $16
- Neuroblastoma Australia pins – $3.50 each including postage
- Neuroblastoma Australia Trolley Tokens – $5.00 each including postage
- Neuroblastoma Australia Rubber Ducks – $8 each including postage