To the right of this page you can access our newsfeed to access the latest news articles regarding neuroblastoma research.
We believe that all children have the right to grow up and hope the research we fund will bring us closer to a world where all childhood cancers are curable.
We currently support a range of research projects including:
- A new study at the Kids Cancer Centre (located within Sydney Children’s Hospital and UNSW Sydney) which is focused on improving the long-term health of survivors of childhood cancer.
- Five projects at the Children’s Cancer Institute:
- CBL137 single agent clinical trials
- CBL137 in combination with other targeted therapies
- Characterisation of high-risk neuroblastoma models to support translational research
- Optimisation of high-risk neuroblastoma model development
- Improved preclinical efficacy of CBL0137 by combination with HDAC inhibition
For more details regarding these and other projects we support, please visit our Where does funding go? page.
You can make a difference
There is currently no cure for relapsed neuroblastoma patients – although there is clear potential to develop one, as the new drugs are showing definite progress.
Urgent funding is required to accelerate the progress of these new drugs.